Autism spectrum disorder is basically a wide range of behavioral and developmental disorders that results from a combination of certain traits. The autism spectrum disorder will range from low functioning autism to high functioning autism to normal behavior and to possibly hyper socialization.
An autism spectrum disorder is considered to be a persuasive developmental disorder, which basically means that it interferes with a child’s normal developmental abilities such as communication and speech. Autism spectrum disorders are not specific developmental disorders such as dyslexia. It is important to note that many people who have this disorder usually end up living in dire poverty.
Listed below are 10 things to know about Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- At early stages, a child can start to demonstrate the three key signs of autism; impeded social interaction, communication challenges, and tedious behavior.
- Young girl who have autistic symptoms might experience the ill effects of Rett Syndrome. The disorder influences commonly females. Development is common up to 6 to 18 months, when motor milestones and language are lost.
- Researchers and parents debates on whether autism should be considered as a disability or rather be considered as a personal sort of trait.
4, Though kids with a autism have many issues such as eating and constipation, (for example, repetitive eating), they normally do not have a higher occurrence of gastrointestinal issues than other kids.
- Research reveals that having an elderly father increases a child’s danger of autism. Kids who are born to men over 40 years old are just about six times more prone to have an autism issue than those who are born to men more youthful men (30 years of age). The maternal age appears to have little impact on the autism risk
- Researchers have discovered that the region of the brain which is known as the amygdala was about large 13% bigger in kids with autism as contrasted to the kids without it.
- Autism is more prone than childhood diabetes, cancer and AIDS combined
- Ecological factors that could trigger the predisposed genes to undergo mutation and lead to autism are many and could incorporate certain medications, chemicals, heavy exposure to metals, anti-infection agents, prolong TV viewing, fire retardant, or diseases amid pregnancy.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders is approximately 5 times more typical among boy child (1 of every 42) than among girl child (1 of every 189). They are additionally reported in all ethnic, racial and socioeconomic groups.
- Many researchers believe that autism is a mix of genetic vulnerability that is activated by some sort of social or poisonous influence.